China, the country that has been considered as one of the cleverest countries in the world has been valued and appreciated by many Indian medical students, for their safe, friendly, healthy environment along with the highly qualified professors.
It might also come to you as a surprise as to how blessed the country is with the world’s top level universities.and the best part is these 25 top universities to be precise also use the language English as their medium of teaching.
For any student who wishes to study MBBS from china, need not take up any additional entrance tests, for the selection process. The NEET scores are the only ones that are taken into consideration, provided that the score is above 200. Even when you take a look at the complete selection process, it is not only simple but it is also pocket friendly unlike many universities in india. Hence making it super attractive for the Indian medical Aspirants to choose china without any second thoughts.
Below you will find a quick guide so as to the things you need to know just before you choose to decide upon a university as such.
All you need to know to study MBBS in China
Here is a list of things that you need to take a quick look at once you have fixated on studying your MBBS from China.
1. Popular Universities
Below are lists of few popular universities that are ranked amongst the best universities globally.
Jilin Medical University
Dalian Medical University
China Medical University
2. Cost of living
The Cost of living differs from person to person; on average, you may expect an amount between RMB 12000-16000 every month. However, some students work in their free time for part-time jobs and easily earn the same.
- The age criteria for the students have to be between 17-25 years.
- The aspirant should have cleared 12th with a minimum of 60% marks and should have cleared from the science section.
- The student needs to be NEET qualified.
- The Student needs to have Physics, Chemistry and Biology amongst the subjects chosen in 12th standard and should have scored 70 % and above for the same.
The MBBS can be completed in 6 years.
5. Teaching Medium
The language used here as a teaching medium is English as well as Chinese, however, the student may choose the language as per their choice.
6. Documents required
Notarized birth certificate for age proof.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- 10th and 12th Certificates.
- NEET Mark Sheet.
- A Valid passport with a minimum of 18 months validity.
- 10 Passport size photographs.
- Approved Documents from the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Police clearance certificate (Mandatory).
- HIV test report (Mandatory).
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Bank Statement.
- Medical certificate to prove physical fitness.
- Legal papers stating permission to study at a Chinese university from your Embassy.
- Receipt of MBBS fees for the 1st year from the bank.
- Invitation Letter from the concerned Medical University.
- Code of Conduct Certificate.
7. When does the academic session start
The Academic session starts every year in September; therefore you are expected to apply for the same, before or maximum by June.
These Chinese Universities are internationally qualified and accepted worldwide by the below-mentioned organizations.
World Health Organization (WHO)
Ministry of Education, China (MOE)
Medical Council of India (MCI)
United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education(ACGME)
Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
All you need to do to qualify for the MBBS admission in China
Fill in the online Application form with the accurate information and submit all the required documents, once the request gets verified and accepted from the respected university, they shall send across an invitation as well as a confirmation letter from the university asking the student to come over and pursue their MBBS from the university, once this is received the student may go ahead and make the fee payment and apply for their visa.
The visa processing normally takes some time and once the visa gets issued, you may catch a flight to pursue your MBBS along with your dreams.