Some Quick Fact About Australia
- The capital of Australia is Canberra and the largest city in Sydney.
- It has great access to student support services and has an amazing lifestyle.
- Six universities from Australia rank on the world’s top 100 universities.
- The greater Student satisfaction rate is reported in Australia (around 90%)
- Up Till now, there are over 2.5 million international students who have graduated from Australian educational institutions and the number going higher each passing year.
Top Universities in Australia
QS World University Rankings 2021 – Top 10 Universities in Australia
Australian National University (ANU)
University of Sydney
University of Melbourne
University of New South Wales (UNSW)
University of Queensland (UQ)
University of Western Australia (UWA)
University of Adelaide
University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
University of Wollongong
How is Australia one of the best places to study in the world?
- Australia offers an affordable education system when compared to the UK and USA
- It comprises a strong economy with liberal policies and welcoming people.
- Its hub of globally recognised universities and offers you a huge chance of winning scholarships and bursaries
- Australia offers amazing opportunities to work while studying.
Great chances of landing a job soon after graduation
What are the common types of qualifications offered in Australia that are popular among India students?
- Vocational institutes that offer technical and skill-based courses
- Universities that offer graduate, certificate, graduate diploma, masters and PhD.
What are the exams required for study in Australia?
What are the intakes to study in Australia?
There are two major intakes in Australia: February and July. The primary intake is in February whereas July will have a limited number of universities offering admission.
What is the education cost to study in Australia?
- Vocational Education and Training- $4000 to $22,000 per year
- Undergraduate bachelor degree- $15,000 to $33,000 per year
- Postgraduate masters degree- $20,000 to $37,000 per year
What is the cost of living in Australia?
Living expenses in Australia completely depends on the area and personal lifestyle. We have listed out the average monthly living expenses below:
- Cost of living per person: $2,835 per month.
- Cost of living for a couple: $4,118 per month.
- The average cost of living for a family of 4: $5,378.
Can you work while studying in Australia?
Students with Australian study visas can work up to 40 hours per week during academic sessions where on holidays there are no limits.
How many years of post-study work rights in Australia after the study?
For bachelor and master courses 2 years post-study work visa, masters by research are eligible up to 3 years & PhD students up to 4 years. This applied to the major cities. In the regional cities, the international student can get up to 4 years of the post-study work visa.
Ready to pursue your dream in Australia?- Best Study Visa Consultants in Surat
Your dreams of studying in a reputed college in Australis is just a call away. Get in touch with us to speak with an expert counsellor